Below To Be Organised
This site is The Ethereum Wiki, NOT That Ethereum Wiki. This site is maintained by the Ethereum community.
The aim of this site, at least initially, is to:
- Provide guides and howtos for a gentle introduction to Ethereum
- Pull together the various technical resources to guide newcomers to the Ethereum ecosystem
- Provide examples for easier reading
- Troubleshooting guides
This site has only just started and will not be publicised generally until the structure of content is worked out.
Please register if you are happy to contribute to the contents. Ideally, please use your normal reddit or slack usernames as we know each other already from these other sites.
Some work in progress, to be sorted:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION. This site aims to guide users through the Ethereum ecosystem. It is very easy to use incorrect information and send your ethers or tokens to an incorrect address. Always double/triple check your information when dealing with your digital assets. No author on this site accepts any responsibility for your mistakes or lack of independent verification.
- Getting started
- Installing And Running `geth` on the Macbook, Linux, Windows
- Blockchain data
- Technical Q&A at https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/
- Core devs hangout at https://gitter.im/ethereum/home
- Parity devs hangout at https://gitter.im/ethcore/home
- Some users hangout at https://daohub.slack.com/
Further Resources: Devcon0 and Devcon1 - https://souptacular.gitbooks.io/ethereum-tutorials-and-tips-by-hudson/devcon_resources.html http://www.arcturnus.com/ethereum-links/ from https://www.reddit.com/r/ethdev/comments/5xr27q/dev_resource_lists/ https://ethereum.network/projects
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.